VAS Embroidery Competition
Sponsored by Spotlight
1st Prize - Trophy & $300 Spotlight voucher
2nd Prize - $150 Spotlight voucher
3rd Prize - $50 Spotlight voucher
Rules & Regulations
- The exhibit to be an article of hand embroidery any type, excluding cross stitch.
- Each exhibit entered must be the bona fide work of the exhibitor.
- An exhibit having won at a Show will compete at a Group Final. The winning exhibit will then compete in the State Final.
- An exhibitor may represent only one local show at Group level and one Group at State level.
- An exhibit having won at State Final, is no longer eligible to compete in the competition.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to compete at Group or State Final level then the second placegetter is eligible to compete.
- A person will not be permitted to win at more than one show within the State in any one Show year. Persons not adhering to this rule will be required to forfeit/refund prize money.
- All work to have been completed in the last twelve (12) months prior to its entry at a local show/field day.
- An exhibit may only win one Group final in a show season (Spring to Autumn), should the same article be entered again and found to have already won a Group Final in the same show season the exhibitor must forfeit/refund any and all prizes and will be disqualified from exhibiting for 12 months.
- Late entries not accepted.